TUMF fees will be increasing on July 1, 2020! If you have received a TUMF obligation for a project prior to this date, your TUMF obligation is subject to the updated fee schedule. For more information click here (Item 6.E).
Due to COVID-19 public health concerns, WRCOG's offices are closed to the public and we are not taking in person TUMF payments at this time. There are other options that you can utilize to pay TUMF, they include:
- Pay via wire transfer or ACH
- Pay via credit card through our online portal
- Pay by e-check through hour online portal
- Mailing a check via USPS
If these options are unavailable to you, please note that our WRCOG’s office is currently closed to the public. Our building is no longer accepting deliveries on our behalf.
If you choose to have your payment delivered to our office via Fed Ex, UPS, or another delivery service, please note the following:
- There are no staff at our office to accept any deliveries. It is possible for a delivery person to slide an envelope under our door but no one is there to accept that delivery or sign for it.
- No receipt can be provided at time of delivery. Please allow additional time for staff to process payments which are delivered to our office and issue receipts.