Beyond Framework Fund Program
WRCOG is pleased to announce the start of Round II of the BEYOND Framework Fund Program (BEYOND). Round II of BEYOND includes three distinct funding categories exclusively available to WRCOG member agencies: BEYOND Core, BEYOND Team, and BEYOND Health. For more information on funding opportunities available through Round II of BEYOND, read the Guidelines and other program materials linked below.
WRCOG launched the BEYOND Framework Fund Program in 2015 to provide local assistance funding to help its member agencies develop and implement plans and programs that can improve the quality of life in Western Riverside County. The cornerstone of BEYOND is WRCOG's Sustainability Framework, adopted in 2012, which serves as a guide that members can draw from in developing approaches to improve their communities.
BEYOND Framework Fund - Round II Materials
- BEYOND Round II Video
- BEYOND Core Application Form - Due April 21 *requires approved concept proposal to submit application
- BEYOND Team Application Form - Due April 7
- BEYOND Health Application Form - Due April 7
- Round II Application Template
- Round II Program Guidelines - Released February 28, 2017
- Round II BEYOND Core Concept Proposal Form - Due March 10, 2017
- BEYOND Core Funding Allocation
- BEYOND Program FAQs
BEYOND Framework Fund - Round I Materials